What to Expect During Covid-19 (Updated as of 8/18/21)
We are excited to announce that with progress nationwide on Covid vaccinations, all four locations will be relaxing many of our Covid restrictions.
Please do keep in mind that because of the pandemic, we are currently short staffed at most of our locations and hence some processes and procedures remain due to staffing.
- We will continue to operate on a first-come, first-serve walk in basis only. When you arrive, please ring the doorbell and wait in line outside in the order in which you arrived.
We will continue to limit capacity to 2 brides and (up to 4 guests per bride) at a time in the store.
- Each bride will be allowed to bring up to 4 guests with them.
- Please wait outside in the order you arrived until a Glamour Closet team member welcomes you in. In the event there are already 2 brides in the store when you arrive, you may encounter a line or the door locked. Please just wait patiently as all of our team members are assisting brides ahead of you and will welcome you in when it is your turn. Please be patient with us as we are still understaffed at most of our locations.
- Upon entry, please note:
- EFFECTIVE JULY 18, 2021, LA County updated regulations to REQUIRE FACE MASKS INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- EFFECTIVE, AUGUST 3, 2021, San Francisco County updated regulations to REQUIRE FACE MASKS INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- EFFECTIVE, AUGUST 20, 2021, City of Chicago updated regulations to REQUIRE FACE MASKS INDOORS, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- For all other locations, CDC still recommends face masks be worn by individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
- In San Francisco and Los Angeles only, we unfortunately do not have public restrooms available. We apologize for this inconvenience but want you to know in advance to prepare accordingly.
When trying on gowns:
- All brides must dress and undress themselves or have their guest assist them into gown. Our stylists will NOT be entering your curtained dressing room.
- All brides MUST step into gowns. NO GOWNS ALLOWED TO BE PULLED OVER HEAD. If you can’t step into it, you can’t try it on.
- Once the bride is in the gown and opens the curtain, our stylist can help clip your gown and offer alterations advice.
- Brides can then proceed to our shared mirror in front of our stage to receive input from stylist.
- We are looking forward to seeing you soon!