At Glamour Closet, we have always done things a little different from the traditional bridal salon. And our brides love us for that....
We specialize in showroom, floor and runway wedding dress samples from our designer and retail partners at outlet prices (25% - 75% off) Every Day. These wedding gowns are all new (in the sense that they have never been worn to a wedding by a bride), but may have been tried on in other stores or used by designers for photoshoots or runway shows.
All of our wedding dresses are on display in our showroom for you to browse with your own eyes. Additionally, our stylists are always there to help guide you, make recommendations and provide input/guidance on fit. When it is your turn to access a fitting room, our stylist will be there with you to help you find the gown of your dreams.
In preparation for your shopping experience with us, here are a few important notes about our process, procedures and policies.
- We operate on a first-come, first-serve walk in basis only. We do not take appointments.
- Upon arrival, you will be signed in based on the order in which you arrive.
- You are then free to browse our floor and make your gown selections.
- Though you may touch and feel each gown as you shop, we do ask that you not remove the gowns from the racks. A stylist will help move your selections to the fitting room when it is available and your turn.
- Once you have found your gown, we ask that all of our brides inspect their gowns and are happy with the condition as these are showroom, floor and runway samples that may have been tried on multiple times.
- All gowns are sold off the rack; Fall in love with a gown - take it home that day!
- Referrals to expect seamstresses and alterations specialists will be provided upon sale.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- We accept cash and credit cards; unfortunately we cannot accept personal checks.
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our locations and ultimately dressing you for your special event!
Final note: LAST TRY-ONS START 1 HOUR PRIOR TO CLOSING TIME. While we strive to accommodate every bride that visits us, we unfortunately do have to close our doors at our normal closing time so our hard-working and dedicated team can retire for the evening and provide you with excellent service each day. Our goal is to give you as much time as possible to enjoy your wedding gown shopping experience. However there may be times when you come in before or even slightly after the last try-on time and our dressing rooms are still occupied or there are already brides waiting. In these situations, we unfortunately may not be able to get you into the dressing rooms that evening. We hope you can return and visit us on another day.
Many thanks for your understanding and patronage.